The US Air Force Interior Design Standards are intended for the following primary users:
- project planners and managers;
- base planners;
- base design personnel;
- remote site civil engineering staff;
- maintenance engineering personnel;
- design team members for AF projects.
The Standards provide general guidance in the field of interior design. In doing so they will also be useful to the following:
- Commanders and others in leadership positions
- Facility managers
- Services facility managers
- A/Es and design/construction agents under contract to the Air Force
- AFIT course instructors.
The Interior Design Standards are an Air Force document and may be supplemented by MAJCOM guidance.
Federal Facility Criteria: